Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picasso Percula clownfish- first batch of eggs-8-2011

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AWESOME AQUARIUMS

AWESOME AQUARIUMS

Picasso Percula clownfish- first batch of eggs-8-2011 Empty
PostSubject: Picasso Percula clownfish- first batch of eggs-8-2011   Picasso Percula clownfish- first batch of eggs-8-2011 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:38 am

My Picasso Pair from Ora have Finally laid eggs! I've waited two years+ cheers Still unable to upload pics.........................................

Last edited by AWESOME AQUARIUMS on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trying to upload pics.... still isn't working........................)
Back to top Go down
https://s763.photobucket.com/albums/xx276/ASE_TECHWENCHWRENCHER/
Eyeballer

Eyeballer

PostSubject: Re: Picasso Percula clownfish- first batch of eggs-8-2011   Picasso Percula clownfish- first batch of eggs-8-2011 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:49 am

Congrats! The wait will be well worth it!

If you email the photos to me I'll gladly upload them for you. jim.hale@visionsite.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.valleyeyecare.com
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Picasso Percula clownfish- first batch of eggs-8-2011   Picasso Percula clownfish- first batch of eggs-8-2011 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:15 am

nice, hope all goes well with em.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Picasso Percula clownfish- first batch of eggs-8-2011   Picasso Percula clownfish- first batch of eggs-8-2011 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:50 am

oh man i can tell this is gonna be sweet.i gots my fingers crossed big time.the piccaso clowns are beautiful.and even if this round doesnt work out they should be a round two and three.are you doing the rotifers again?there was that thing about non living foods.
Back to top Go down
AWESOME AQUARIUMS

AWESOME AQUARIUMS

PostSubject: Into the "Fry" Pan   Picasso Percula clownfish- first batch of eggs-8-2011 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:12 am

badxgillen wrote:
oh man i can tell this is gonna be sweet.i gots my fingers crossed big time.the piccaso clowns are beautiful.and even if this round doesnt work out they should be a round two and three.are you doing the rotifers again?there was that thing about non living foods.
I have the videos of the Picasso's l laying their eggs... Yes, I restocked with rotifers[ huge batch] the non-living foods didn't work but i did manage to save a few[at least to this point?] the fry did survive for a few days on the dry foods but in the end Rotifers are the only way to go.... My main pair of Clowns[ Moetion and Zoemoe] are getting ready to lay again and the 3ed pair are getting ready.. My rose anamonies are doing well[ 1=3 ] SOOOO COOL!!!! they are currently recovering from their ordeal od fission but their color is excellent! My Newly purchased pair of Veil-tail-Long fin Oscars have paired up so perhaps Oscar fry soon? My Aquarium Room looks like a Lab.....
Back to top Go down
AWESOME AQUARIUMS

AWESOME AQUARIUMS

PostSubject: Re: Picasso Percula clownfish- first batch of eggs-8-2011   Picasso Percula clownfish- first batch of eggs-8-2011 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:18 am

Eyeballer wrote:
Congrats! The wait will be well worth it!

If you email the photos to me I'll gladly upload them for you. jim.hale@visionsite.com
Thanks but your link to you is through direct mail and i didn't set it up.... i e-mail through Yahoo?
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Picasso Percula clownfish- first batch of eggs-8-2011   Picasso Percula clownfish- first batch of eggs-8-2011 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:25 pm

vieled tailed oscar pairs,multiple clown fish breeding,and live food cultures going you got it going on.i wish i could see. and your rose anemone is doing good..thats great.what are you feeding your anemone.and is there a way i could talk to you about rotifer cultures.and this might help on the pics as i have spoken with someone else who had trouble posting pics. https://bertshouse.forumotion.com/t92-posting-pictures
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picasso Percula clownfish- first batch of eggs-8-2011   Picasso Percula clownfish- first batch of eggs-8-2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

Picasso Percula clownfish- first batch of eggs-8-2011
Page 1 of 1