Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

leopard geckos with shedding issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

leopard geckos with shedding issues Empty
PostSubject: leopard geckos with shedding issues   leopard geckos with shedding issues EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:32 pm

i picked up these little geckos from somebody wo asured me they were in good condition.when i got there one seemed ok with some shedding issues and the other is way underweight and has massive shedding problems.both have stuff in there eyes and attached to ther little feet.i will try soaking them and misting them as well.this sucks.is ther any snake oil out there?
poor little guys.
[img]leopard geckos with shedding issues Leopar10[/img]
[img]leopard geckos with shedding issues Leopar11[/img]
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: leopard geckos with shedding issues   leopard geckos with shedding issues EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:24 am

that sucks.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: leopard geckos with shedding issues   leopard geckos with shedding issues EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:05 am

got em in quarintine and trying to feed em wax worms but no dice.the pastel is really skinny and still has a real shedding issue in spite my three times a day misting and keeping them in my bathroom for added humidity.
[img]leopard geckos with shedding issues Leopar12[/img]
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: leopard geckos with shedding issues   leopard geckos with shedding issues EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:04 am

yeah ive seen em, its sad...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: leopard geckos with shedding issues   leopard geckos with shedding issues EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:04 am

and it gets better.still no eating and it seems one really is blind in at least one eye froma most likely preveious shed issue.it certainly didnt happen under my care.
[img]leopard geckos with shedding issues Leopar13[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: leopard geckos with shedding issues   leopard geckos with shedding issues EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:29 am

unfortunatly i was unable to help the pastel gecko and he passed away.not too happy about this as i also believe them to have some internal problems so now i must look into the others health.these guys really have some issues.at least the other one has some reserves on his tail.this isnt fun.his eyes are also still having shed problems.one appears to be sealed really shut and the other is still not shedding correctly.i am rigging up a humidity den for him .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leopard geckos with shedding issues   leopard geckos with shedding issues Empty

Back to top Go down

leopard geckos with shedding issues
Page 1 of 1