Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anoles at the Roach Motel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

Anoles at the Roach Motel Empty
PostSubject: Anoles at the Roach Motel   Anoles at the Roach Motel EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:13 am

have had these guys for a while so i thought i would post them up.i force them to live in a roach colony.its a double edged sword as i have to worry about the larger roaches eating the anoles but then the anoles constanly eat the roach nymphs.i have been meaning to seperaate them for some time but i havent seen any harm done so it has not been a priority.
[img]Anoles at the Roach Motel Anole10[/img]
i have been wanting the cuban anoles at the animal house but they seem more agresive and i obviously dont have the room as of yet.soon.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Anoles at the Roach Motel   Anoles at the Roach Motel EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:36 am

i forgot about some wax worms i had for a while and instead of dying on me they turned into little moths.so i threw em in with my anoles and away they went.its pretty cool to see em catch flying prey.i might purposefully do this again for fun.here he is about to pounce on a mating couple of moths.
[img]Anoles at the Roach Motel Anole_10[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Anoles at the Roach Motel   Anoles at the Roach Motel EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:27 am

another anole pic.except this ones hanging a on a roach for support.
[img]Anoles at the Roach Motel Anole_11[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anoles at the Roach Motel   Anoles at the Roach Motel Empty

Back to top Go down

Anoles at the Roach Motel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berts House :: Terrarium Animals :: Reptiles-
Jump to: