Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Berry Shrimps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

Blue Berry Shrimps Empty
PostSubject: Blue Berry Shrimps   Blue Berry Shrimps EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:05 am

Her is my bluberry shrimp tank.its just a ten that i devote to the little guys as they have proven prolific.i aslo keep some plants i like in here as well.it is hard to get a pic of the shrimp as i ignorantly chose black as a substrate color for dark transperant shrimps.
[img]Blue Berry Shrimps Shrimp10[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Blue Berry Shrimps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Berry Shrimps   Blue Berry Shrimps EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:11 am

[img]Blue Berry Shrimps Shrimp11[/img]
maybe you can see the little shrimp baby against the gravel.terrible camera and my bad camera work.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

Blue Berry Shrimps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Berry Shrimps   Blue Berry Shrimps EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:16 am

actually i can make it out in that last pic, but yeah they really blend in...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Blue Berry Shrimps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Berry Shrimps   Blue Berry Shrimps EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:05 am

here are some pictures i took and am finaly posting.once again my camera skills are lacking.
[img]Blue Berry Shrimps Bluebe10[/img]
[img]Blue Berry Shrimps Bluebe11[/img]
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

Blue Berry Shrimps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Berry Shrimps   Blue Berry Shrimps EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:12 pm

much better pics, getting better thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Blue Berry Shrimps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Berry Shrimps   Blue Berry Shrimps EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:42 am

i have been noticing a washing out of the blue in the new generations of shrimps.this is no good.some look worse than the next but none seem to be as nice as the parents.i am wondering if this is something that just happens with these guys or is there something wrong with the growout conditions.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

Blue Berry Shrimps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Berry Shrimps   Blue Berry Shrimps EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:03 pm

thats odd indeed, i mean is this a prblem with other people who breed them?
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Blue Berry Shrimps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Berry Shrimps   Blue Berry Shrimps EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:47 am

yeah i think so ...i have yet to do alot of research on this but i have heard from couple of other people i know that this is the case.. Mad
Back to top Go down
fishfanatic

fishfanatic

Blue Berry Shrimps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Berry Shrimps   Blue Berry Shrimps EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:57 am

I am going to give mine a once over tomorrow to see what all i want to sell will let you know what mine look like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northwestmri.com
badxgillen

badxgillen

Blue Berry Shrimps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Berry Shrimps   Blue Berry Shrimps EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:37 pm

yeah that would be cool.and i wouldnt ind diversifying my stock if you wouldnt mind selling some for the right price. Laughing
Back to top Go down
fishfanatic

fishfanatic

Blue Berry Shrimps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Berry Shrimps   Blue Berry Shrimps EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:40 pm

So in looking at shrimpies last night I did not notice any washout, if anything I have quite a few that look darker than previous generations. I am curious so I will be pulling them into white environment tonight to take a closer look. tank probably could use a good cleaning anyway. What I really need to do is replace the lights in the hoods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northwestmri.com
badxgillen

badxgillen

Blue Berry Shrimps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Berry Shrimps   Blue Berry Shrimps EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:29 am

Laughing thanks for the input..i look forward to seeing you batch of shrimpys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blue Berry Shrimps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Berry Shrimps   Blue Berry Shrimps Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Berry Shrimps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berts House :: Fresh Water :: Fresh Water Inverts-
Jump to: