Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new to the forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
burningbaal

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:33 am

Hi guys, saw Robert (badxgillen) at animal house when we got a new powder blue tang for our 55gallon reef. We have a 55gallon with some cabbage corals, gap, ricordia and palys. Has a percula, a yellow stripe maroonclown, and a paired pistol shrimp/watchmen goby. I am hoping to build an overflow/sump, and want to have an engineer goby or two whichever may require trading out the watchmen/shrimp...
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:05 am

welcome to the forum, i hope we can be of some use, info or trade wise...
Back to top Go down
burningbaal

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:08 am

Hi redskull...it seems the forum keeps a copy that has 0 responses even when there are some...anyways, I have a couple threads going on abouttrades of sand, empty tanks, I'm happy to trade frags...
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:13 am

yeah, i was gonna see the other new member of the forum, then saw the conversation with badx, was gonna delete this , but i guess not.
id be down for some frag trades at some point, i too am starting up in the hobby.
Back to top Go down
burningbaal

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:18 am

I'm letting some ricordea drags settle, then I'll try some of my cabbage corals, I also have some gsp that I could trade, a couple big chunks, actually
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:25 am

cool, i have a rock of purple zoas and some such, my blue tub zoas may be ready soon, dont got a lot of types, but im sure we could work something out.
i tend to deal through badx as i go there pretty regular like.
im similar to badx in the way i want frags of everything, lol.
Back to top Go down
Summit MicroFarm

Summit MicroFarm

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:01 am

Welcome to the forum burning baal.
Great to meet you!

alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

new to the forum
Page 1 of 1