Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dags, we all like dags...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

Dags, we all like dags... Empty
PostSubject: Dags, we all like dags...   Dags, we all like dags... EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:43 am

figured it would broaden the scope of the forum...

Dags, we all like dags... Happy_Waffles_by_charrio
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Dags, we all like dags...   Dags, we all like dags... EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:52 am

aww man...why cant they stay like that.inocent puppy...what kind of breed mix? how old is he in this pic.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Dags, we all like dags...   Dags, we all like dags... EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:00 am

i guess he is a full blooded golden retriever, he was like 3months there, maybe... yeah, they only go downhill from there...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Dags, we all like dags...   Dags, we all like dags... EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:15 pm

golden retriever...hmmm .. big dawg ..were do you find a pure breed like that..just out of curiousity..i know you can find little daogs pretty easily ..i have a friend with a few acres and was thinking about a colie..anyhow just wondering.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Dags, we all like dags...   Dags, we all like dags... EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:22 pm

badxgillen wrote:
golden retriever...hmmm .. big dawg ..were do you find a pure breed like that..just out of curiousity..i know you can find little daogs pretty easily ..i have a friend with a few acres and was thinking about a colie..anyhow just wondering.

my grandma bought him from a litter born on a farm just outside of corvallis, i guess the guy was eager to get rid of the pups and fix his bitch.
yeah, imo i would of chosen a smaller breed or taken a mutt from the pound, as he doesnt get as much exercise as a dog his size should, he is a little chubby...
colies can be pretty cool, but each person needs to look at what they really want the dog for, the space they can give it, etc. often the breed someone likes/wants is not the best choice for that home, they learn this later and see it as annoyances with said animal (when it could of been avoided by choosing the right breed to begin with)...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Dags, we all like dags...   Dags, we all like dags... EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:24 pm

yeah thats true ..now that you mention it i will have to chat with my friend as you make much sense and i dont think he has put all this into play..colies are reall active dogs that you cant just keep anywhere.he is gonna hate me.the truth hurts..
Back to top Go down
kylehansen

PostSubject: Re: Dags, we all like dags...   Dags, we all like dags... EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:31 am

i love golden retrievers. They are my favorite breed. I also understand the high energy needs. I have a lab pit mix. I cant get my phone to get the pics onto the computer but she is the coolest dog but she has endless amounts of energy at all hours of the day and night! Mad
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Dags, we all like dags...   Dags, we all like dags... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:34 am

kylehansen wrote:
i love golden retrievers. They are my favorite breed. I also understand the high energy needs. I have a lab pit mix. I cant get my phone to get the pics onto the computer but she is the coolest dog but she has endless amounts of energy at all hours of the day and night! Mad

yeah, but waffls is usually just lounging about, he is a horse of a dog right now, but since he lays about, he gets fat...
Back to top Go down
Mischief-Morgan

Mischief-Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Dags, we all like dags...   Dags, we all like dags... EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:50 pm

these are my pups Very Happy

Dags, we all like dags... Dogs

Dags, we all like dags... Pups
Back to top Go down
Tinsle

Tinsle

PostSubject: Tuckered out   Dags, we all like dags... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:12 am

Awww. It looks like it's almost nap time for the kids Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mischief-Morgan

Mischief-Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Dags, we all like dags...   Dags, we all like dags... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Laughing

yes, and I so look forward to nap times with these three. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dags, we all like dags...   Dags, we all like dags... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dags, we all like dags...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berts House :: Small Mammals :: Canines-
Jump to: