Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello again - I'm back :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fishfanatic

fishfanatic

Hello again - I'm back :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello again - I'm back :)   Hello again - I'm back :) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:49 am

After an extended absence due to some pretty nasty illness I am back - did you miss me? I know you did.

This week and maybe into next I will be doing an extensive overhaul of my remaining tanks and critters.

My salt water is finally all nice and stabalized in it's new home and I maybe ready to start adding and trading soon. (I will post some pics of the new digs soon)

As for freshwater, I'm not even sure what all I have left. Unfortunately the choice was take care of me or take care of tanks. I know there have been many lost but my darn rainbows seemed to thrive from being left alone.

Badx - I apologize to you the most, I missed our meeting, your birthday and have never got back to you. Believe me it was a good choice for me to stay away and not share my ick with your family especially the baby. (though I am dying to meet him)

I am all better now and will be working hard this week and weekend to get all back in order - Talk to you soon.

Rachelle
Back to top Go down
http://www.northwestmri.com
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Hello again - I'm back :)   Hello again - I'm back :) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:22 pm

aww thats too bad ...i am glad your back we will have to work out a date to get together and chat some.hope you are feeling better and hope that the loses are minnimal.i have been there.

Last edited by badxgillen on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Hello again - I'm back :)   Hello again - I'm back :) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:18 pm

welcome back, no worries...

sucks about the sickness and fish, but it happens, best to roll with it...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Hello again - I'm back :)   Hello again - I'm back :) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:17 am

of forgot to say no apology needed and you were missed.so you say your salt is doing alright.some polyp growth maybe?and you still got shrimpys right?hope to see you back in action soon.and P.S. my newest baby has adjusted to his tank rather well and is growing fast.you will have to come and see.

Last edited by badxgillen on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mvpaquatics

mvpaquatics

PostSubject: Re: Hello again - I'm back :)   Hello again - I'm back :) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:13 am

Yes he is. You are gonna have to switch his 40 breeder crib to a 75 soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.mvpaquariummaintenance.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello again - I'm back :)   Hello again - I'm back :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello again - I'm back :)
Page 1 of 1