Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my newly aquascaped and sparkling clean 30 gal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishfanatic

fishfanatic

my newly aquascaped and sparkling clean 30 gal Empty
PostSubject: my newly aquascaped and sparkling clean 30 gal   my newly aquascaped and sparkling clean 30 gal EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:06 am

Houses a dwarf gourami, three green goliath cories, two praecox rainbow females, an upside down catfish and a blue australian yabbymy newly aquascaped and sparkling clean 30 gal 10-19510
Back to top Go down
http://www.northwestmri.com
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: my newly aquascaped and sparkling clean 30 gal   my newly aquascaped and sparkling clean 30 gal EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:22 pm

tiny pic is pretty...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: my newly aquascaped and sparkling clean 30 gal   my newly aquascaped and sparkling clean 30 gal EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:42 am

i have yet to keep any crawfish with other fishes succesfully.especialy bottom dwellers like cory cats.i think i have fed about three cats to one of mine.is yours a less aggresive breed?and were can i find plants like those?i cant keep any real plants with my guys so looking for some cool plants out and about.not your average peices.oh and the tank looks really nice... and clean.black gravel with black background probably brings out the blue in everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my newly aquascaped and sparkling clean 30 gal   my newly aquascaped and sparkling clean 30 gal Empty

Back to top Go down

my newly aquascaped and sparkling clean 30 gal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berts House :: Community :: Tank Profiles-
Jump to: