Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clarity by Seachem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

Clarity by Seachem Empty
PostSubject: Clarity by Seachem   Clarity by Seachem EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:07 am

so i get up in the morning and go to the bathroom to find my tank kinda cloudy with a yellow hue.not sure whats up but it reminds me of when there is a bacterial bloom in fresh water.i have been feeding alot of frozen foods as i have some extra clowns in the tank for a short stay and they seeem less aggresive when heavily fed.i did a chemistry test and everything checked out zero as far as ammonia,nitrite,nitrate,and phosphate,my PH was a little low 7.9.i think this has been caused by my lack of water change for a couple weeks combined with the extrafish and food.the nutrients are being consumed by the macro algae and rock for the most part but something is causing this cloudy water so now i have an excuse to try this product seeing as i dont have to change water due to chemestry.
So here is the product i was directed to and decided its claims were sound
Clarity a fresh and saltwater,plant and reef invert safe particulate binder or flocculating agent that supposedly will clear water up from most cloudy conditiond biological or chemical.
[img]Clarity by Seachem Ptr_cl10[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Clarity by Seachem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarity by Seachem   Clarity by Seachem EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:10 am

here you see the tank is a yellowish cloudy.although it doesnt seem bad here this is certainly not the way i want my tank to look.
[img]Clarity by Seachem Ptr_cl11[/img]
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

Clarity by Seachem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarity by Seachem   Clarity by Seachem EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:00 pm

i may need this, lol...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Clarity by Seachem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarity by Seachem   Clarity by Seachem EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:46 pm

man it certainly caused my skimmer to work overtime.check out some of this nasty.
[img]Clarity by Seachem Ptr_cl12[/img]
oh and by the way this is the DIY super skimmer knock off.
[img]Clarity by Seachem Ptr_cl13[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Clarity by Seachem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarity by Seachem   Clarity by Seachem EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:23 am

so here the tank is after the treatment and it sure did clear up.i am sure that with a proper power filter it would have taken much less time than this system.
[img]Clarity by Seachem Ptr_cl14[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Clarity by Seachem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarity by Seachem   Clarity by Seachem EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:25 am

oh and here is a after pic of the skimmer pump.the water is so clear and all i used was a skimmer to pull out the clumped particles.SWEET!
[img]Clarity by Seachem Ptr_cl15[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clarity by Seachem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarity by Seachem   Clarity by Seachem Empty

Back to top Go down

Clarity by Seachem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berts House :: Equipment and Products Review :: Other Accesories-
Jump to: