Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picture of the Month

Go down 
+2
theRedSkull
badxgillen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

Picture of the Month - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Month   Picture of the Month - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:51 pm

i know right i am trying to find the pic of my old planaria eating nudibranch.they are all pretty strange.you could use one i am sure.there main negative in my opinion is they just dont have the longest life spans.
Back to top Go down
shutterfish

shutterfish

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Month   Picture of the Month - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:01 pm

woah that IS unreal... maybe i DO need one of those flatworm eating nudibranchs if they are pretty like that... it sure wouldnt go hungry Rolling Eyes

So... When do we start picture of the month? Should we do one for december? (Who's got a christmas tree coral?! Laughing )
Back to top Go down
shutterfish

shutterfish

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Month   Picture of the Month - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:03 pm

oh and thanks for the comments on the cat pic. That guy only lived to 4 for some reason... died while I was on vacation. That sucked. But anyway, that's my favorite picture of him
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Month   Picture of the Month - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:49 pm

alright alright i will look into getting the POTM going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Month   Picture of the Month - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Picture of the Month
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2