An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Baby Snails in my Tank? More likely than you think...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
theRedSkull

PostSubject: Baby Snails in my Tank? More likely than you think...   Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:17 pm

well it appears i have baby bumblebee snails, tiny ones the size of sand grains... i also found rounded ones that looked similar to apple snails...
what gives?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Baby Snails in my Tank? More likely than you think...   Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:43 pm

a few pics of one of the baby bumblebee's, my cleaner shrimp wont stay away from the camera, he thinks it means food when i go in there, its cute and annoying...

sorry, im stuck with a terrible camera off my phone...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Baby Snails in my Tank? More likely than you think...   Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:36 am

now thats cool. Very Happy if you have succesful spawns thats bada$$.i have ahd alot of cerith snails lay eggs and never have any young form them.how many have you seen so far?i have a number of bumble bees but i never see eggs.if you have more luck with them i would trade for some.i think it would be cool to put some baby snails in my moded auqua clear.code name Mushroom Machine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Snails in my Tank? More likely than you think...   

Back to top Go down

Baby Snails in my Tank? More likely than you think...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1