Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

some goodies from the Animal House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

some goodies from the Animal House Empty
PostSubject: some goodies from the Animal House   some goodies from the Animal House EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:50 pm

so i picked up some of the green frill and some of the red cabomba.its looking pretty nice.As soon as it settles in it will have some real nice bright green leaves,or needles,and spread out a bit.also i had to grab some more windelov as its one of my favorite low growing rhizome plants.now i have to wait for it to attach and fill in....or i might just get a little more.
[img]some goodies from the Animal House Green_12[/img]
i am using a differnt camera so the pics might seem off.i have no knowledge of these cameras functions.
[img]some goodies from the Animal House Windel10[/img]

Last edited by badxgillen on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Summit MicroFarm

Summit MicroFarm

PostSubject: Re: some goodies from the Animal House   some goodies from the Animal House EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Robert,
I have both as well. The Java Fern Windelov is my favorite of the varieties and is quite beautiful especially when full. Nice!
alien
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: some goodies from the Animal House   some goodies from the Animal House EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:25 am

so as far as the red cabomba do you dose any iron.i am trying to steer away from dosing anything if i can but i will bend the rules a bit.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: some goodies from the Animal House   some goodies from the Animal House EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:44 am

[img]some goodies from the Animal House S7306310[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some goodies from the Animal House   some goodies from the Animal House Empty

Back to top Go down

some goodies from the Animal House
Page 1 of 1