An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lagomorphs (Rabbits) need a section! They arent rodents, but here you go!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mvpaquatics

PostSubject: Lagomorphs (Rabbits) need a section! They arent rodents, but here you go!   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:36 am

Here is my favorite animal I own...I have owned him for about 4 years now. He was given to me by Badx

Duncan!

This is Peanut: A few years ago we lived in an apartment complex...we were outside playing with duncan...the next day, I went outside to take out the trash and there was a box sitting beside my door. Inside was this guy. Someone must have seen we had a rabbit and wanted to ditch theirs (sad, but he got a good home). He was a tiny baby. He is very photogenic!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mvpaquariummaintenance.com
badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Lagomorphs (Rabbits) need a section! They arent rodents, but here you go!   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:47 pm

MEEEEEEEEE!!! DUNCAN! how have you been old chap? Razz didnt he get a new house recently?i need to build a half way decent rabbit hutch this summer as well as thin down the population.and what type of rabbit is peanut?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Lagomorphs (Rabbits) need a section! They arent rodents, but here you go!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:31 am

those are some pretty healthy looking rabbits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lagomorphs (Rabbits) need a section! They arent rodents, but here you go!   

Back to top Go down

Lagomorphs (Rabbits) need a section! They arent rodents, but here you go!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1