Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seriously Bummed!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reefman

Reefman

Seriously Bummed!!! Empty
PostSubject: Seriously Bummed!!!   Seriously Bummed!!! EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:28 am

And I don't remember why study

Last edited by Reefman on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Seriously Bummed!!!   Seriously Bummed!!! EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:50 pm

sorry to hear that man.i presume he looked rather healthy and was eating prior to purchase?i feel your pain man livestock in the marine hobby is quite unforgiving and it makes it even better when you cant quite pinpoint the issue.you can always bring it up to the pet store and see if you can get some helpfull input or at least a free water test.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Seriously Bummed!!!   Seriously Bummed!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:11 am

at least it was just a blue damsel, but still sorry for your loss...
as badx pointed out livestock can be a crapshoot in this hobby (not how he described it)...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously Bummed!!!   Seriously Bummed!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Seriously Bummed!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berts House :: Community :: Community Discussions-
Jump to: