Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Camera

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reefman

Reefman

New Camera Empty
PostSubject: New Camera   New Camera EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Just a few pics clown
New Camera 01710
New Camera 01610
New Camera 00810
New Camera 02310
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

New Camera Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Camera   New Camera EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:43 am

we do love pics...
i wish my arrow crab had survived, he was disassembled like johnny-5 by my decorator crab, until one day he was a floating head/body, yeah he didnt make it long after that...
Back to top Go down
Reefman

Reefman

New Camera Empty
PostSubject: (RE): Arrow Crab   New Camera EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:08 am

He is a good heathy crab I bought him to tackle my brittsle worm problum. and when i first put him in he was doing a good job of it. Now I think he has figured out that there is easier pray. I saw him chowing down on one of the peppermint shrimp I put in the tank to battle Aiptasia. I felt like eating a crab salad that day.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

New Camera Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Camera   New Camera EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:07 pm

J 5 ALIVE!!!! that sucks..i have heard of multiple peoples saying there arrow crab was on the aggresive side but i have had several and never whitnessed that behaviour.if it were me i would take the best headcount i could of the peppermints over the next few days and make sure that he isnt hunting them.he may have happened my a dead peppermint and snagged it up.although unfortunatly he may have just took the easy meal of a molted peppermint.
Back to top Go down
Reefman

Reefman

New Camera Empty
PostSubject: (RE):New camera   New Camera EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:31 pm

I receaved 5 Peppermints with my reef cleaner pack I ordered, but they were very small about 1 inch in size and a few days lator I bought one from Animal House which was about 2 inch's and he is the only one I ever see. The others might still be in there but they are good hidders becuase I can't find them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Camera Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Camera   New Camera Empty

Back to top Go down

New Camera
Page 1 of 1