An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Looking for Panorama LED module(s)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
reefmadness

PostSubject: Looking for Panorama LED module(s)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for an Ecoxotic Panorama LED module (12-inch). I have a canopy that was designed around these lights. I would really like to find a Blue (435nm?) module, but the 50/50 would work fine too. If someone has 1 of each, I would be interested in both.

Not much coral to trade right now, so I would have $$ to trade instead.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mvpaquatics

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Panorama LED module(s)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Did you have a link to the one you want? You will be hard pressed to find ones people want to trade already due to them being awesome and so new. But if you want i can shoot you a price on new ones, i just need to see which one exactly
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mvpaquariummaintenance.com
reefmadness

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Panorama LED module(s)   Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:20 am

Thanks for the reply. These have been around for a while. I'm hoping to find the old style, but not picky. The dimensions are similar, the new ones are a bit thinner, run 19w instead of 12w, and you can link >1 together. Most places I've lived, these (old style) come up used as people experiment and fine tune/upgrade their lighting systems. People typically ask $40-70, depending on how quick they want to unload. I've bought em new too, but I have enough light on this tank and just want to complete my system as it was designed, so hoping to pick up a used module.

These are good lights. They were over $100 when I bought my first modules about 3-4 years ago. I see them selling for $75-95 now, mostly because the LED market is full of great options and also because Ecoxotic has the newer PRO version of these modules selling for a *lower* price. If I can't find a used oldy, I guess I would opt for the new PRO module (about $85) over a new old version ($95 at Marine Depot, go figure).

Corvallis seems a bit like Bozeman, MT, a lot of reef enthusiasts, many of them on the cutting edge of our hobby. I like to think there's a lot of reefers out there...and a few used Panorama modules too.

Thanks!

link: http://www.marinedepot.com/Ecoxotic_Panorama_12W_LED_Module_w_Transformer_Linkable_LED_Light_Fixtures-Ecoxotic-XX08200-FILTFILDLK-vi.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Panorama LED module(s)   

Back to top Go down

Looking for Panorama LED module(s)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1