Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home. Empty
PostSubject: Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home.   Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:02 pm

like the title says Fabio the chameleon has a new home.in my room hanging out with this cool cat. Cool he is pretty sweet eating up anything that moves.he also loves his romain lettuce.i want to let him roam a bit but i worry about him eating my house plants and there being a toxic reaction.he is also rather....how shall we say aggresive...or is deffensive the word? well he bites and hisses when confronted with a hand.sometimes it seems i just look at him wrong and he gets his stripes on and his defensive flat sided position.
[img]Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home. 3-29-110[/img]
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home.   Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:37 am

if he isnt going after people i would say he is acting defensively, he is very cool though.
i too would be careful with all the possibly toxic houseplants being anywhere near him...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home.   Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:28 pm

yeah i am checking into the toxicity of the plants..check this out his shed is all flaky around his eye and its making him even more angry.
[img]Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home. Chamel10[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home.   Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:32 pm

its funny after looking at this picture next to the other one it seems like he has asumed the same pose for the following picture.now that i think about it it is probably a defensive position against the onslaughting camera in his home turf.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home.   Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:42 am

yeah, he appears to be displaying and trying to look all big, lol...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home.   Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:43 am

i got fabio some new roomates the other day and so far things are OK.they are little chubby frogs.two of them.he doesnt seem to mind them on the floor as he hates being down there anyways.they all seem to get along for now and they have similar requirments as far as heat and humidity.pretty cool. Cool [img]Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home. 5-28-114[/img]
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home.   Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:13 am

glad they are working out...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home.   Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:10 am

decinded to move my chameleon down stairs so that he would have more interaction with people and he is not happy about it.
[img]Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home. Wed8-213[/img]
going with ecco earth again as this stuff lasts a ong time and keeps my maintenance down.holds in moisture well too.
[img]Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home. Wed8-214[/img]
here i have him in a bucket for transition and he is mad.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home.   Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Once again he is not too camera friendly.It seems he really hates the fans and press,up close interviews are out of the question. Laughing [img]Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home. Dscf1010[/img]
I might have to work out some covert means to snap a shot of him when his color patterns are in all greens.It really on takes a second for him to change to this dramatic tantrum coloration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home.   Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fabio the Veiled Chameleon...in his new home.
Page 1 of 1