Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baby Bushy nose Albino and brown Pleco's to trade!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Egbar

Baby Bushy nose Albino and brown Pleco's to trade! Empty
PostSubject: Baby Bushy nose Albino and brown Pleco's to trade!   Baby Bushy nose Albino and brown Pleco's to trade! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:50 am

I have a 90 gallon fresh water non-aggressive community tank that I started about 5 months ago. I have upgraded from my 30 gallon (which is for sale with everything included!) Everything was going great until a few of my black skirt tetra started getting mouth rot. I ended up loosing 8 fish total from the mouth rot bacteria during the change over, before getting an antibiotic, treating the tank, and it has been doing well ever since. (about 2 months)

To make a long story very short.... I have about 40 baby long fin albino and brown bushy nose pleco's growing in a 10 gallon tank that I would love to trade for some non-aggressive community fish. To help get the numbers back up and possibly add to the species I already have to up the numbers in their schools. Though I am open to many different kinds of fish. I was thinking of adding a few larger fish, Angel Fish, though have had problems with them being aggressive towards my little guys in the past. But that was in my 30 gallon... so was gonna give it a try again.

The fish I have right now are the following....

6 Neon Tetra
3 Glass Cats (would love more)
3 Black/White Skirt Tetra
4 Albino Glolite Tetra
3 cosmic blue Danio
Bushy Nose Pleco (2 large males, a small male and female, and 5 browns that are 2 months old)
And again.... about 40 albino and brown long fin bushy nose babies to trade! in my 10 gallon.

Thank You for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you!

Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Baby Bushy nose Albino and brown Pleco's to trade! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Bushy nose Albino and brown Pleco's to trade!   Baby Bushy nose Albino and brown Pleco's to trade! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:09 pm

WOW!!! 40+ plecos must eat alot of greenery and squash.what kind of pellet food do you use for them if any?
P.M. sent. Smile
Back to top Go down

Baby Bushy nose Albino and brown Pleco's to trade!
Page 1 of 1