Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tridacnid Clam Brilliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

Tridacnid Clam Brilliance Empty
PostSubject: Tridacnid Clam Brilliance   Tridacnid Clam Brilliance EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:37 pm

thought i would start a thread for some of those sweet trdacnid clams out there.i only have a couple but that is something i want to change as these are some interesting and beautiful creatures.this picture is of a little crocea.these like the light so i have this guy in my frag tank as he seems to enjoy the 250 watt halide.i have a maxima that is under power complacts but ismoved up rather close to the light to make sure he has enough nourishment.[img]Tridacnid Clam Brilliance Crocea10[/img]
was hoping to see some other peoples clams and possible just some that reside at some of the shops..i have yet to see an ugly tridacnid.i did see one large gias that was not the most colorfull but what it lacked in vibrance it certainly made up for in its sheer size and impresive mantle.awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Tridacnid Clam Brilliance   Tridacnid Clam Brilliance EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:47 am

gotta love them clams tongue ...
Back to top Go down
Tinsle

Tinsle

PostSubject: Clams   Tridacnid Clam Brilliance EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:23 pm

That is a nice crocea Very Happy Is there a place that is local that has good stock? From what i have seen you do have to travel to find one. Last nice ones i saw were at The Premium Aquarium.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Tridacnid Clam Brilliance   Tridacnid Clam Brilliance EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:09 am

well i am sure you can have one ordered and i have seen some not too long ago but we are talking portland area wich may not be too close to some of us.
Back to top Go down
Tinsle

Tinsle

PostSubject: Tridacnids   Tridacnid Clam Brilliance EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Does anyone have a price quote on one of these bad boys? Nothing to big and fancy,although a price quote of a S grade would be apreciated as well.I know they are not cheap but i am interested.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Tridacnid Clam Brilliance   Tridacnid Clam Brilliance EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:54 am

your looking at $50 and up to as much as you can shell out.a couple hundred dollars for the reall goods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tridacnid Clam Brilliance   Tridacnid Clam Brilliance Empty

Back to top Go down

Tridacnid Clam Brilliance
Page 1 of 1