Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chubby Frogs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

Chubby Frogs Empty
PostSubject: Chubby Frogs   Chubby Frogs EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:40 am

so i had my eyes on these chubby frogs at the animal house for a little while and finaly decided to grab them.there are two of the little guys and i am putting them in the bottom eco earth floor of my chameleons terrarium.they make little trenches in the substrate much like tamato frogs do to catch there prey.pretty lethargic during the day but i have seen them do some funny things at night being as they are right next to my bed for now.[img]Chubby Frogs 5-28-112[/img]
here he is in the container from the shop.and here he is in the terrarium floor.already digging in. Laughing
[img]Chubby Frogs 5-28-113[/img]
Back to top Go down
kireek

kireek

Chubby Frogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Frogs   Chubby Frogs EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Have you heard your frogs make any noise? My whites tree frog croaks when the shower is running.He also likes the vacuum cleaner.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Chubby Frogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Frogs   Chubby Frogs EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:50 am

no.. no noise yet they are pretty reclusive frogs so i dont see much of them either.wich is a shame as they have there frog like charms Razz i will have to try and get a shot of them eating or at least the little trench they dig to corral the prey.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Chubby Frogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Frogs   Chubby Frogs EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:13 pm

these guys made a move to the downstairs as well so in the bucket with them.that will be there temporary accomidations.
[img]Chubby Frogs Wed8-215[/img]
here they are settling in.it will be unfortunate that i will be unable to see them as often as they are not only not in my room any more but they are also elevated and being terrestrial/subterain dwellers i will probably only see them at feeding time.
[img]Chubby Frogs Wed8-216[/img]
Back to top Go down
mvpaquatics

mvpaquatics

Chubby Frogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Frogs   Chubby Frogs EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Frogs rule! Haha. Thought about adding a chameleon in there? To use up the arboreal space? I doubt they would bother each other too much. Jacksons!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mvpaquariummaintenance.com
badxgillen

badxgillen

Chubby Frogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Frogs   Chubby Frogs EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:14 pm

they are now living with my veiled chameleon.and Fabio is pissed.he looks at them now and again but isnt sure if they are real or not.lizard up high and frogs down low.what a team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chubby Frogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Frogs   Chubby Frogs Empty

Back to top Go down

Chubby Frogs
Page 1 of 1