An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Shipments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

PostSubject: New Shipments   Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:05 am

so from MY understanding the Animal House gets a regular shipment every thursday night in addition to their other orders as far as livestock goes so Friday is always a good day to cruise in and check out whats new and exciting.cichlids,inverts,community fishes,that kinda thing...
i usualy try and grab my live foods on friday as well since its as fresh as it gets.this last thursday there was a number of salt water animals in addition to the usual fresh water. good stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tinsle

PostSubject: Shipments   Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:41 pm

I was just over there and i saw a whole bunch of bags floating in the tanks. I got to see some of the bags open and it looked like alot of clean up crew turbos,astreas,redleg hermits,striped hermits,peppermint shrimps,and there was a few other inverts too. There was a couple of flame scallops i wanted to take home but I have to make sure i am ready before that purchase being filter feeders and all.I will most likely head in there tommorow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: New Shipments   Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:30 am

some pretty nice fresh water fishes as well.not to mention that one of those scallops is of the electric variety.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tinsle

PostSubject: Tangs   Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:21 pm

I saw a pretty nice powder brown tang in there today. Seems to be real healthy and eating frozen bounce thinking i might need a new tang.Or maybe i should wait and see if they will get in a blue that is doing well.Although i know that those odds are slim. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Shipments   

Back to top Go down

New Shipments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berts House :: Forum Resources :: Local Pet Stores :: The Animal House-
Jump to: