Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

slicing up a little sarco

Go down 
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

slicing up a little sarco Empty
PostSubject: slicing up a little sarco   slicing up a little sarco EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:22 pm

so i know this guy isnt really big enough to take frags from but it was late at night and judgement was a little off and there is a friend who has been bugging me for this neon green variety of sarcophyton.so out comes the razor and i went to work trimming the fat Rolling Eyes
[img]slicing up a little sarco Pictur10[/img]
here is the "mother colony"specimen with retracted polyps from my handeling.
[img]slicing up a little sarco Pictur11[/img]
[img]slicing up a little sarco Pictur12[/img]
trimming her skirt Razz
[img]slicing up a little sarco Pictur13[/img]
[img]slicing up a little sarco Pictur14[/img]
evening out the trim...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

slicing up a little sarco Empty
PostSubject: Re: slicing up a little sarco   slicing up a little sarco EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:36 pm

and here are the finished cuts all ready to heal up in ICU to grow little stems Very Happy
[img]slicing up a little sarco Pictur15[/img]
this went very well.clean,fast,predictable.things are looking good.
i did rinse these guys with iodine dip then rinsed them again with tank water prior to putting them into there ICU container and had new carbon recently put into the tank as to absorb some of the terpins and excess mucus.
Back to top Go down

slicing up a little sarco
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berts House :: Saltwater :: Coral-
Jump to: