Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RicordeaMadness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

RicordeaMadness Empty
PostSubject: RicordeaMadness   RicordeaMadness EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:31 pm

so i gotta show off some of my ricordias since they are a tank in my room and no one gets to see the.this first one isnt the best looking nore does it have exceptional colors but it is my first hybrid.i have had mushrooms of the discasoma cross but never riciordea.light blue and orange is not the worst colors either.[img]RicordeaMadness Ricord11[/img]
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

RicordeaMadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: RicordeaMadness   RicordeaMadness EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:01 pm

i like it, looks cool.
how do you cross them like that?
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

RicordeaMadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: RicordeaMadness   RicordeaMadness EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:15 am

ancient chinese secrets.mystic sorcery at its most cryptic.

actualy its just a simple exchange of zoozanthelae between two ricordea.dont tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

RicordeaMadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: RicordeaMadness   RicordeaMadness EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:24 am

kind of figured as much, but they do look nice.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

RicordeaMadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: RicordeaMadness   RicordeaMadness EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:39 am

its easier said than done as you may find out.its time to frag some more of the oranges.[img]RicordeaMadness Fraggi10[/img]
the sliceing of the main body
[img]RicordeaMadness Ricord12[/img]
and here is the cutting.it will take some time to heal up as this tank has terrible equipment.but i have patience.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

RicordeaMadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: RicordeaMadness   RicordeaMadness EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:18 am

that looks super easy, lol...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

RicordeaMadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: RicordeaMadness   RicordeaMadness EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:09 pm

do it to it.dont be intimidated on the mushroom corals as they are some of the most forgiving.easy trade stock.try a few dicasoma mushrooms then move onto ricordeas.i plan on doing some more soon as i cant control myself.once those tops get bigger than a half dollar they are just begging for the razor.
Back to top Go down
Hamstern

Hamstern

RicordeaMadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: RicordeaMadness   RicordeaMadness EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:14 pm

Nice Recordeas Laughing You make them sound so simple to frag... afro
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

RicordeaMadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: RicordeaMadness   RicordeaMadness EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:01 am

its not too hard to do its just that these are a bit more sensitive to cutting than alot of the mushrooms.i got greedy and took three cuttings off the mother polyp and i only got one frag in the end.speaking of wich this cutting in particular has already attached to rubble.that didnt take long.10 days.not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

RicordeaMadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: RicordeaMadness   RicordeaMadness EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:58 am

here is the little guy all healed up and on a rock.

[img]RicordeaMadness Ricord13[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

RicordeaMadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: RicordeaMadness   RicordeaMadness EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:00 am

and some other ricordeas i might frag soon but i am having som more cyano problems so i may wait on it for a lil while.
[img]RicordeaMadness Ricord14[/img]
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

RicordeaMadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: RicordeaMadness   RicordeaMadness EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:27 am

love the way those ricordeas look...
Back to top Go down
kylehansen

RicordeaMadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: RicordeaMadness   RicordeaMadness EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:16 am

That one in the center is sweet! How about a trade? I have some cool eagle eye zoas. They're all closed up now but ill will post a pick soon.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

RicordeaMadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: RicordeaMadness   RicordeaMadness EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:26 am

actually i believe that these are the same as ther frag.i will have to wait as i dont remeber but it should be a orange with a purple rim and a green mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RicordeaMadness Empty
PostSubject: Re: RicordeaMadness   RicordeaMadness Empty

Back to top Go down

RicordeaMadness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berts House :: Community :: Community Discussions-
Jump to: