Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting Empty
PostSubject: Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting   Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:51 pm

So I was able to see a few differnt LED lights that came in at the Animal House and this one caught my eye.it is a rather powerfull accent light in the 460 nano meter area so the colors that are displayed by the corals are simply amazing.the other thing that i found interesting with this model over the others that were in stock were that these hidden lighting series are actualy made to put on the inside of your tank via an atachment to the trim of your aquarium.YUP completly waterproof and bright!I had the Animal house order me a 17" all blue 460nm model for myself but there are 10,000 Ks and 50/50s.here it is all excesivly wrapped with plastic as to protect the giant box maybe?
[img]Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting Newcor10[/img]
I dont know,i am excited though. sunny
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting   Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:55 pm

There we go now we can see the actual product.
[img]Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting Newcor11[/img]
pretty sleek yeah.
[img]Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting Newcor12[/img]
and now that it is free from its prison i must put it to work Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting   Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:59 pm

so i must say for those of you who do not know about the difficulty or capturing the visuals of LED lighting these zoas look pretty decent.its pretty cool as its like a magic wand i can just swish through the tank.it also has some pretty nice punch to it as it goes straight to the bottom of my 40 breeder no problem.
[img]Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting Newcor13[/img]
i forgot to mention that these zoas look TERRIBLE under normal lighting so you can polish a turd Cool
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting   Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:03 am

i also like the fact its waterproof...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting   Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:16 pm

It also has a pretty long cord with a quik disconnect attached to its switch wich I find convenient when using it like a wand.This way if\when the cord gets wrapped around or caught on something while you are getting carried away you can simply switch it off and quik disconect, it plug it back in, and start lookin at your other tanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting   Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting Empty

Back to top Go down

Marine Land LED Hidden Lighting
Page 1 of 1