Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to get hamsters?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamstern

Hamstern

Where to get hamsters? Empty
PostSubject: Where to get hamsters?   Where to get hamsters? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:17 am

I've noticed a large shortage in my hamsters, and in need of more. Would anyone know the best places to purchase them? I've thought about petco and animal house, but would like to know if their are others to buy from? Or perhaps would I be better off buying from someone else who breeds hamsters?
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Where to get hamsters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to get hamsters?   Where to get hamsters? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:07 pm

well it sounds like you migfht have to hit up the local breeders.thats where A.H. gets most of there stock.it will just be a pain as you will have to do some leg work and/or communicating with peoples via phone/internet.It will also be hard to find a serious breeder as from what I have noticed most breeders are younger and have no concern about interbreeding wich to me is of some concern.asides from that leaving the corvallis area would be your next bet.call first to other petco/petsmart prior to waisting a trip.
Back to top Go down

Where to get hamsters?
Page 1 of 1