Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next batch of baby hamsters coming up.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamstern

Hamstern

Next batch of baby hamsters coming up..... Empty
PostSubject: Next batch of baby hamsters coming up.....   Next batch of baby hamsters coming up..... EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:45 pm

[img]Next batch of baby hamsters coming up..... Dscf0110[/img]
Well gonna breed some more hamsters soon...I am going to put the female and male together by the end of this week and hope that I will have a few batches of baby hamsters ready for distribution and sale by the beginning of May....the hamster pic is the male hamster I recently obtained.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Next batch of baby hamsters coming up.....   Next batch of baby hamsters coming up..... EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:24 am

It is spring so there should be alot of love in the air.If I recall there is a decent demand for hamster youg right now,you know how that rodent market can be though...here today gone tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Hamstern

Hamstern

PostSubject: Re: Next batch of baby hamsters coming up.....   Next batch of baby hamsters coming up..... EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:46 pm

I got some bad news....unfortunately my female hamster did not have any babies Sad ...so i will be trying again soon and hope for the best...hamsters are in shortage around here....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next batch of baby hamsters coming up.....   Next batch of baby hamsters coming up..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Next batch of baby hamsters coming up.....
Page 1 of 1