Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh Water Room Renovations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

Fresh Water Room Renovations  Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Water Room Renovations    Fresh Water Room Renovations  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:49 am

If you cruise into the animal you can see some of the owner Dales handy work.He recently took down several of the large fish tank stacks and made new custom ones himself.They look super sleek and are musch easier to look at the fishes being a little lower to the ground.Oh and there are ALOT more tanks...like 30! I wonder if one day they will modify the salt water room?
Back to top Go down
Tinsle

Tinsle

Fresh Water Room Renovations  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Water Room Renovations    Fresh Water Room Renovations  EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:56 pm

One step at a time,one step in the right direction never hurts Smile It does look much better with the T-5 lighting now too. Most of it is eye level now and does not require a stepping stool to see the fish.Looks like they are going more planted aquarium style too and I think it looks nice. It is an upgrade for sure.
Back to top Go down

Fresh Water Room Renovations
Page 1 of 1