Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

shell dwellers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firegouramiman11

firegouramiman11

shell dwellers Empty
PostSubject: shell dwellers   shell dwellers EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:13 pm

so recently I have been changing my tanks up and I have a empty 20 gallon long that I would like to make a shell dweller tank. im not sure what species to do so any help on that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

shell dwellers Empty
PostSubject: Re: shell dwellers   shell dwellers EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:24 pm

Most people roll with the lamprologus species cichlid. They are hardy and rather interesting to watch there behaviors. I believe they are also available most of the time as far as ordering or Local Pet Sores stock.What kind were you thinking? Did you see any ones at a friend or shop.
Back to top Go down
firegouramiman11

firegouramiman11

shell dwellers Empty
PostSubject: Re: shell dwellers   shell dwellers EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:37 pm

I saw some at AH but my tank isn't setup for them yet and it needs to cycle and what not I don't remember what species they were though. One type I'm thinking is ocellatus gold there really colorfully and seem interesting so I wonder if AH can order me some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shell dwellers Empty
PostSubject: Re: shell dwellers   shell dwellers Empty

Back to top Go down

shell dwellers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berts House :: Fresh Water :: Fresh Water Fish-
Jump to: