An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Paly toxicity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kireek

avatar

Posts : 279
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-14
Location : corvallis

PostSubject: Paly toxicity   Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:43 pm

This montipora is losing the battle with the paly that decided to move in on it.[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
badxgillen

avatar

Posts : 2135
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-07-14
Location : Corvallis Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Paly toxicity   Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:39 pm

OH NO! I would scrape the Paly off with a dentist tool or something similar. If not then you may need to resort to kalwasser paste on the single paly and be careful to not get it on the monti...Or you could just frag the monti and let the paly win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Paly toxicity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [trigonocephalus] Anybody have info. on toxicity of there bite?
» Bowser Paly
» Black Walnut Toxicity
» food that is poisonus for goats
» Plastic lining or not?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berts House :: Saltwater :: Salt Water Diseases and Disorders-
Jump to: