Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Galaxia Warfare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamstern

Hamstern

Galaxia Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Galaxia Warfare   Galaxia Warfare EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:55 am

Recently my coral haven't been playing together nicely. My green tipped Galaxia began deploying sweepers and have attacked a branch of my green Pavona. The Pavona has not retaliated in any way. Coral warfare is so interesting!
Galaxia Warfare Imgp7110
Galaxia Warfare Imgp7210
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Galaxia Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxia Warfare   Galaxia Warfare EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:03 am

I know I have some pics of similar scenarios. I have also lost a few coral frags to the sweepers of the galaxia coral, it is one that needs its room for sure.
Back to top Go down
Hamstern

Hamstern

Galaxia Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxia Warfare   Galaxia Warfare EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Even after moving the intruding Pavona, the Galaxia is still starving for more; sweepers are bellowing out from below nonstop during the night...Makes me start to worry about the well being of my mushrooms Laughing
Wouldn't want another mini shroom crash haha
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Galaxia Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxia Warfare   Galaxia Warfare EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 12:52 am

Banish it to the sump, or cut it up and trade it out. I am sure the Local Fish Store would love a few pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Galaxia Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxia Warfare   Galaxia Warfare Empty

Back to top Go down

Galaxia Warfare
Page 1 of 1