Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Betta Splendens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kireek

kireek

Betta Splendens Empty
PostSubject: Betta Splendens   Betta Splendens EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 9:22 am

I plan on posting this up on FB so I figured I should post him up here first.Nothing special,just my betta.Someday I will elaborate with some nifty information but for now here's Gogol.

[img]Betta Splendens Wp_20111[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Betta Splendens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betta Splendens   Betta Splendens EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 10:43 am

Where may I ask did Golgol get his name? I kinda miss my beta, but then I look at all the other tanks I have and think I can hold off on one for a little while longer. I also miss having one in a community tank, they have alot of character if you pay attention.
Back to top Go down
kireek

kireek

Betta Splendens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betta Splendens   Betta Splendens EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 9:44 am

Gogol is short for Gogol Bordello the band.They have a song titled something like "The other side of the Rainbow". I thought of the lyrics moment I saw him at the shop.I enjoy seeing these fish in community tanks as well.At the same time there are so many varieties available and I would not mind having a wall of betta nano tanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Betta Splendens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betta Splendens   Betta Splendens Empty

Back to top Go down

Betta Splendens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berts House :: Fresh Water :: Fresh Water Fish-
Jump to: