Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new sailfin tang

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kylehansen

new sailfin tang Empty
PostSubject: new sailfin tang   new sailfin tang EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:24 am

heres a pic of my sailfin tang. A very active fish. Always swimming around looking for bits of food.

new sailfin tang Sailfi13
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

new sailfin tang Empty
PostSubject: Re: new sailfin tang   new sailfin tang EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:30 am

sweet man.so he is eating it up huh?i have some mad caulerpa if you need a lil bit.i just brought some into the local fish store and i could have thrown some your way.is he in with corals.does he have any tank mates to boss around?
Back to top Go down
kylehansen

new sailfin tang Empty
PostSubject: Re: new sailfin tang   new sailfin tang EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:12 am

yep hes in my main tank now. Theres lots of corals and a tomato clown and a damsel i used to cycle the tank. He is actually not bossy at all except for when its time to eat. He goes crazy. He eats eats everything that hits the water. He is also careful not to pick at the corals wen hes foraging, unlike the clown who knocks over every frag and pisses of the frogspawn everyday. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

new sailfin tang Empty
PostSubject: Re: new sailfin tang   new sailfin tang EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:57 pm

so they are coral/reef safe?
Back to top Go down
kylehansen

new sailfin tang Empty
PostSubject: Re: new sailfin tang   new sailfin tang EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:20 am

yep. Ive almost had him for a month now and hes eats like a champ. Haven't seem him nips at any of the coral or anything.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

new sailfin tang Empty
PostSubject: Re: new sailfin tang   new sailfin tang EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:05 am

i have a co worker that was talking about using romain once or twice a week as a food item.also does he eat the other macro algaes like chaedomorpha and serrulata.i can throw some your way for a experiment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new sailfin tang Empty
PostSubject: Re: new sailfin tang   new sailfin tang Empty

Back to top Go down

new sailfin tang
Page 1 of 1