Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp Empty
PostSubject: The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp   The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:26 pm

so i asked for a "small banded coral" and i was not disappointed, i got this cute little guy...

just look at how cute he is.

The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp Kieths11

he is small enough to go between the egg crate.

The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp Kieths10

i was nervous about releasing him, but he is doing great, he already molted in his first 24hrs (not sure if thats good or bad) but he has been doing great, he stays on his rock and carefully explores the space around him, when anything comes by he crawls around the egg crate.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp   The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:18 am

i want one of those purple coral banded shrimps now.i dont think he is going to get too big in the long run so i would steer clear of larger tank mates.thats sweet how he has gold and red bands on his arms and tail.i have never seen one before.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp   The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:22 am

i hope he gets a little bigger, he needs to be able to protect himself to some degree.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp   The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:00 pm

well, im not sure where he is, but coral banded do seem to like lurking in crevices, so i hope he is hiding safely among the rock work...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp   The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:40 am

i hope so too.they are harder to find than most.it could very well just be in the tank .i have a gold coral banded that could easily be eatin by my yellow watchman gobies but they let him be.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp   The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:55 am

yeah, for the week or so he was out he was doing fine at avoiding the guppies when they came about, i really think hes just hiding in a safe spot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp   The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp Empty

Back to top Go down

The Littlest Coral Banded Shrimp
Page 1 of 1