Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DIY stand with badx

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tbonewarrior

DIY stand with badx Empty
PostSubject: DIY stand with badx   DIY stand with badx EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:31 pm

BadX came over last week and we built this stand to hold my 60 gallon shallow reef and 40 gallon sump I am trying to throw together.
Sorry about the blurry first pic. I took it from my phone.
DIY stand with badx Photo5
DIY stand with badx Photo6-1
DIY stand with badx Photo7
You can see in these last three pictures where I added shelf brackets to give it a little more strength.
DIY stand with badx Photo8
DIY stand with badx Photo9
DIY stand with badx Photo10-1

I am pretty happy with it so far. More pictures will come when I get more done!
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: DIY stand with badx   DIY stand with badx EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:28 pm

that looks freakin awesome!
yeah badx can always get it done, make it work, macguyver of animal keeping...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: DIY stand with badx   DIY stand with badx EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:25 am

i had to leave right after we got all the wood cut and put together the two frames as the drills we had started to tire early but its gonna b sweet T-bone put in those beams in the bottom so that there can be a quarintine in the future right next to the 40 breeder sump.it will be like a nice self contained system. cant wait for it to be up and running so i can throw some frags that way.his 20 gallon reef is way to packed and cant have any more new arivals this will give everything room to breathe.and good thing that picture is blurred i dont want my identity out
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: DIY stand with badx   DIY stand with badx EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:25 am

Here is another one I recently finished the frame work too,I am going to go with a add on shell most liley with magnets.

[img]DIY stand with badx Wp_20112[/img]

[img]DIY stand with badx Dscf0510[/img]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DIY stand with badx   DIY stand with badx EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:19 pm

One of these days you should do a build tutorial style, this way some of the youngsters can get in on the DIY stand building action. It saves so much money and is so much safer when built right. It looks like with the forst one it was going to almost be part of the frame work, the beginning of a killer fish room.

And the blur reminds me of Back to the Future when Marty starts to fade away, Don't Leave us Bad!!!

Doc is gonna fix things so you can keep on fragging corals and doing what you do.
Back to top Go down
https://bertshouse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIY stand with badx   DIY stand with badx Empty

Back to top Go down

DIY stand with badx
Page 1 of 1