Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red Ears Darky and Lighty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

Red Ears Darky and Lighty Empty
PostSubject: Red Ears Darky and Lighty   Red Ears Darky and Lighty EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:30 pm

i adopted these turtles from a friend as he had to move and i had a good home for them.a male and female pair of red eared sliders..they are pretty spoiled as they get to go out on sunny days and chase my gold fish in a small pond..as well as wreak havon on plants and snail.then back in there big cube tank..they are also located in the kitchen and get all the good scraps..they are hilarious as they are quite capable of identification of persons and certain objects.ever eyeing my food.[img]Red Ears Darky and Lighty Sdpics17[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Red Ears Darky and Lighty   Red Ears Darky and Lighty EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:53 am

another pic of the turtles hanging out.i adopted this thierd little guy even though i shouldnt have.he has a not so hot looking shell and bland color due to lack of UVB.but he is in good hands now.they didnt get along at fist as most turtles have to display some form of dominance but they seem to have found there hierarchy.[img]Red Ears Darky and Lighty Turtle10[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Red Ears Darky and Lighty   Red Ears Darky and Lighty EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:36 am

got some rocks from a fellow forum member and was able to boost there rock work up and added a piece of slate.they love it so far.i am going to add a little more rock or maybe a piece of wood would be better.i also want to attach flex tube to the filter and do a water feature.
[img]Red Ears Darky and Lighty Red_ea10[/img]
Back to top Go down
kireek

kireek

PostSubject: I BELIEVE THIS IS DARKY AND LIGHTY   Red Ears Darky and Lighty EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:10 pm

[img]Red Ears Darky and Lighty Dscf1210[/img]
Back to top Go down
kireek

kireek

PostSubject: Darky and Neilly   Red Ears Darky and Lighty EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:10 pm

Red Ears Darky and Lighty <a href=Red Ears Darky and Lighty Dscf7510" />

Last edited by kireek on Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Red Ears Darky and Lighty   Red Ears Darky and Lighty EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:47 am

Darky!!! These pictures make them look like young little turtles when infact they have some years on them. Always ready for some more food.These two are such Dorks but you gotta love em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Ears Darky and Lighty   Red Ears Darky and Lighty Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Ears Darky and Lighty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berts House :: Terrarium Animals :: Reptiles-
Jump to: