Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just got Back From the Vet.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy

Just got Back From the Vet. Empty
PostSubject: Just got Back From the Vet.   Just got Back From the Vet. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:38 pm

Precious got the bump on her back looked at today, and $165 latter we find out its cancer and they canntt do anything about it. It's to deep to do anything about, but it doesnt seem to be affect her. The vet said she is perfect other than that and as long as is doesnt get any bigger she should live out the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
Eyeballer

Eyeballer

PostSubject: Re: Just got Back From the Vet.   Just got Back From the Vet. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:43 pm

Sucks dude. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.valleyeyecare.com
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Just got Back From the Vet.   Just got Back From the Vet. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:52 am

well its good to hear that she is in good spirits as that is important.on the other hand i am sorry to hear that.it sounds like you did all that is in your power so now you just have to keep her nice and happy Rolling Eyes ......
so you need some more roaches maybe? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

PostSubject: Ya I good to go with the Roaches anytime   Just got Back From the Vet. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:27 am

badxgillen wrote:
well its good to hear that she is in good spirits as that is important.on the other hand i am sorry to hear that.it sounds like you did all that is in your power so now you just have to keep her nice and happy Rolling Eyes ......
so you need some more roaches maybe? Laughing
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Just got Back From the Vet.   Just got Back From the Vet. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:58 am

alright man i have a bunch for you so lets say on a monday sometime we touch bases.get some grubs.i will PM you my number.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

PostSubject: After 4 pm sometime when I get off work if thats works for you. and heres my #5419296447    Just got Back From the Vet. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:48 am

badxgillen wrote:
alright man i have a bunch for you so lets say on a monday sometime we touch bases.get some grubs.i will PM you my number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got Back From the Vet.   Just got Back From the Vet. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just got Back From the Vet.
Page 1 of 1