Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW MEMBER-AWESOME AQUARIUMS-CINDY IS THE NAME..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AWESOME AQUARIUMS

AWESOME AQUARIUMS

NEW MEMBER-AWESOME AQUARIUMS-CINDY IS THE NAME.. Empty
PostSubject: NEW MEMBER-AWESOME AQUARIUMS-CINDY IS THE NAME..   NEW MEMBER-AWESOME AQUARIUMS-CINDY IS THE NAME.. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:50 pm

HI THERE! LIL BIT ABOUT MY TANKS- I'VE BEEN DOING "FISH" FOR ONLY 7 YEARS NOW. I BREED/SPECIALIZE IN EXOTIC CLOWNFISH[ PICAASSO'S, STERLINGS/SNOWFLAKES - HIPPO TANGS AND CORALS-LPS-SOFTIES-ETC.. I ALSO HAVE EXOTIC FRESHWATER FISH- VEIL-TAIL OSCARS.. I HAVE 10 TANKS AT THIS MOMENT, 3 80 GAL AND 7 BREEDING TANKS FOR MY CLOWNFISH.. I ALSO CULTIVATE ROTIFERS AND OTHER SPECIALTY FEEDS. IN MY SPARE TIME I BUILD CLASSIC MUSTANGS..I HAVE 3 CATS, AND WOULD LIKE A WALLABY SOMEDAY.. HOPING TO GO BACK TO TOWNSVILLE AGAIN AND DO IMPORT/EXPORT FROM AUSTRALIA...TALKA AGAIN, CINDY
Back to top Go down
https://s763.photobucket.com/albums/xx276/ASE_TECHWENCHWRENCHER/
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER-AWESOME AQUARIUMS-CINDY IS THE NAME..   NEW MEMBER-AWESOME AQUARIUMS-CINDY IS THE NAME.. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:08 pm

welcome to the forum cindy, sounds like maybe im the noob in this forum, lol...
but thats a good thing, i hope to learn as much as i can from those with the experience, so it sounds like im in good company...
and welcome again...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER-AWESOME AQUARIUMS-CINDY IS THE NAME..   NEW MEMBER-AWESOME AQUARIUMS-CINDY IS THE NAME.. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Shocked Way too cool...i never thought about a pet wallaby.mustangs and fish.my kinda hobbiest.glad you made it here with us..maybe at some point you could give us a pic or two of australia i have always wanted to go.and as far as tanks and things go i need to come over some time and we can chat about some things.maybe i can hit you up for some of those rotifers too.you can clue me in on some of your methods.well i am sure i will be seeing you around..ADIOS.
Back to top Go down
Hamstern

Hamstern

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER-AWESOME AQUARIUMS-CINDY IS THE NAME..   NEW MEMBER-AWESOME AQUARIUMS-CINDY IS THE NAME.. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Welcome to the forum!Hope you find out what you need here...its always nice to have a new member... afro
Back to top Go down
Summit MicroFarm

Summit MicroFarm

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER-AWESOME AQUARIUMS-CINDY IS THE NAME..   NEW MEMBER-AWESOME AQUARIUMS-CINDY IS THE NAME.. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:30 am

Welcome Cindy!
Way cool with the clown fish! I look forward seeing some pics!
alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBER-AWESOME AQUARIUMS-CINDY IS THE NAME..   NEW MEMBER-AWESOME AQUARIUMS-CINDY IS THE NAME.. Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER-AWESOME AQUARIUMS-CINDY IS THE NAME..
Page 1 of 1