Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fellow Reefer from corvallis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OwenReefin

Fellow Reefer from corvallis Empty
PostSubject: Fellow Reefer from corvallis   Fellow Reefer from corvallis EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Hey whats up yo's. I currently live in corvallis and have been addicted to reef aquariums for just over a year now. I have a 40 gallon breeder with a 20 gallon long fuge and a 20 gallon long sump. I will definately have to get some pictures up of the system some time. Met badxgillen at a LFS and here I am to most likely seek the help from local reefers and have a good time.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Reefer from corvallis   Fellow Reefer from corvallis EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 am

nice!that sounds like quite the setup...60 gallons of maximum floor space.i would like to see how they are linked.cant wait for some pics as i am a coral junky as well. Twisted Evil oh and welcome aboard. Laughing
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Reefer from corvallis   Fellow Reefer from corvallis EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:34 am

yes welcome to the board, i too cannot wait for some pics...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Reefer from corvallis   Fellow Reefer from corvallis Empty

Back to top Go down

Fellow Reefer from corvallis
Page 1 of 1