Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey guys, I'm new too.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NPTAloha

Hey guys, I'm new too. Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, I'm new too.   Hey guys, I'm new too. EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:45 am

I'm new to Bert's House as well as forums in general. I joined Aquaholics in Eugene only a few months ago. I was told about the site when I was getting Plecos from Egbar.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm new too.   Hey guys, I'm new too. EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:04 pm

well its good to have you aboard the forum.this one sticks to a local crew and is oreinted twords several differnt types of animals, obviously focusing on the aquatics at this point.i see from another of your threads that you are a planted tank kinda guy wich is cool.i have acouple of planted tanks myself but not quite as advanced as yours.i gave up the CO2 for now and the dosing for the natural way or as my friends say benign neglect.i look forward to seeing your tank and possibly a plant exchange Smile well i am sure i will see you around the forum so bye for now.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm new too.   Hey guys, I'm new too. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:33 pm

welcome to the board, we are all pretty friendly and helpful here, more akin to friends than a forum...
Back to top Go down
Hamstern

Hamstern

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm new too.   Hey guys, I'm new too. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Welcome to Berts House! Hope you find what you need here. It is a friendly community here! afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
BuckNasty

BuckNasty

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm new too.   Hey guys, I'm new too. EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Good to have you here.Looking forward to seeing some more advanced plant setups as from what i hear they can be some what compareable to reef tanks in care and asthetics.Are you a Eugene resident?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm new too.   Hey guys, I'm new too. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, I'm new too.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berts House :: Community :: Meet the Community-
Jump to: