Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanted - Piece of Wood for Reptile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyeballer

Eyeballer

Wanted - Piece of Wood for Reptile Empty
PostSubject: Wanted - Piece of Wood for Reptile   Wanted - Piece of Wood for Reptile EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:16 pm

I'm looking for a 24+ piece of wood to use in a bearded dragon terrarium. I'd be interested if anyone has a nice size piece of Mopani wood or something similar for sale. Thanks!

Jim
Back to top Go down
http://www.valleyeyecare.com
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Piece of Wood for Reptile   Wanted - Piece of Wood for Reptile EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:52 pm

I dont have any mopani of that size and it might be hard to find a piece that big localy.I have always found that screwing a couple of pieces together in apropriate places that give the appearance of a single branch.on another note i have some nioce pieces of grape that has the great twisted look.
Back to top Go down
Eyeballer

Eyeballer

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Piece of Wood for Reptile   Wanted - Piece of Wood for Reptile EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Grape would great! I like the look even better than mopani but didn't think that there would be much available. If you're willing to part with some I'd be interested. When are you available?

I need to go to AH today to get some meds so I'll be in the area. I'm around tomorrow also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.valleyeyecare.com
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Piece of Wood for Reptile   Wanted - Piece of Wood for Reptile EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:54 pm

sorry about the wait on a return this weekend has been crazy busy for me as i am getting surgery next week and am trying to prepare for that,attend apoiontments,and work/kids.If you still need some wood pieces send me a Private Message and we can work it out on sunday or later on a weds or friday.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Piece of Wood for Reptile   Wanted - Piece of Wood for Reptile EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:44 pm

hope you like those pieces,I have had them for years so they are really cured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Piece of Wood for Reptile   Wanted - Piece of Wood for Reptile Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted - Piece of Wood for Reptile
Page 1 of 1