Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damaged Fins & Scales

Go down 
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

Damaged Fins & Scales Empty
PostSubject: Damaged Fins & Scales   Damaged Fins & Scales EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:48 am

Its something that has happened to me several time in the past and I am sure it will happen again in the future...Right now its happening,I have fish bullying and beating up on my other fish.This time its my jaguar cichlid,he got his back fins handed to him by my festae cichlid.I decided to consolodate some of my south americans and it worked...for a few weeks then this guy must have gotten cornred by the oscar and the festae and it was almost curtains Embarassed
[img]Damaged Fins & Scales Dscf0110[/img]
you can see he has been shucked of his scales,and most of his fins are gone.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Damaged Fins & Scales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damaged Fins & Scales   Damaged Fins & Scales EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:01 am

I have him in a QT and am giving him a nice dose of pimafix and making sure the water is in the best condition.lotsa water changes again.It will be a spoiled fish for a little bit.
Back to top Go down

Damaged Fins & Scales
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berts House :: Fresh Water :: Fresh Water Diseases and Disorders-
Jump to: