Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If anyone still uses this...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jroy2010

If anyone still uses this... Empty
PostSubject: If anyone still uses this...   If anyone still uses this... EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:31 am

Hey guys,

It pains me to do this, but circumstances are limited. I got a great job this summer and I have to move to CA for three months. Unfortunately I can't bring my fish with me, so I have to clear out my tanks. I am moving at the end of the week, so my time is limited.

http://corvallis.craigslist.org/for/4511373681.html

I trust you guys more than the average CL browser, so if you see this and you are interested call me. I have a Monday Morning, and Wednesday Night. Other than that I am free.

Thanks, Jon
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

If anyone still uses this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If anyone still uses this...   If anyone still uses this... EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:36 am

Well sorry to hear you are getting out of the hobby. If you do not find good homes for these guys before too long let me know and I can house them here at home or in a business tank that gets maintenanced regularly and viewed by all. Moving on to better things is always god and if you decide to start up your hobby again in your new home I can ship you things that you may still want.Have a good one Jon.
Back to top Go down

If anyone still uses this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berts House :: Community :: The Trading Post-
Jump to: