Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to Bert's !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tank Warrior

Tank Warrior

New to Bert's !!! Empty
PostSubject: New to Bert's !!!   New to Bert's !!! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:29 pm

New to Bert's house just saying hi!  afro 
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

New to Bert's !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Bert's !!!   New to Bert's !!! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:47 pm

Welcome aboard, is that a vampire tetra in your profile picture? Wicked teeth on that bad boy scream PREDATOR!. What kind of tanks are you keeping? Fresh water I presume?
Back to top Go down
Hamstern

Hamstern

New to Bert's !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Bert's !!!   New to Bert's !!! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:59 pm

Welcome to the forum Tank Warrior! As BadX asked, what kind of aquarium life do you keep and maintain? Salt or fresh? I primarily keep saltwater but I do certainly keep some fresh. Once again, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Tank Warrior

Tank Warrior

New to Bert's !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Bert's !!!   New to Bert's !!! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:03 pm

Right now I'm working on 3 projects a 72 gallon fresh water bow front predator tank a 185 gallon fresh water community tank and a 20 gallon salt nano tank
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

New to Bert's !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Bert's !!!   New to Bert's !!! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:57 pm

DANG!!! That is some gallons for sure. I bet your community is pretty nice as that is some floor plan to cover,mad wood and rocks I bet. How about that 20 gallon nano? Got something sweet hiding out in there?
Back to top Go down
kireek

kireek

New to Bert's !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Bert's !!!   New to Bert's !!! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:18 pm

Welcome to the forum Like a Star @ heaven !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to Bert's !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Bert's !!!   New to Bert's !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New to Bert's !!!
Page 1 of 1