Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

three project tanks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tank Warrior

Tank Warrior

three project tanks Empty
PostSubject: three project tanks   three project tanks EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:40 pm

[url=https://servimg.com/view/18920090/6]three project tanks Fts10[/url

the 185 with various community fish angels,serpes,roselines, bristle nose plecos, gold columbian tetras, gouramis.
Back to top Go down
Tank Warrior

Tank Warrior

PostSubject: Re: three project tanks   three project tanks EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:42 pm

three project tanks Fts110

the 72 bow front it has 1 silver arrowana, 2 peacock bass, a jack dempsey, and a sailfin pleco. i plan to upgrade this to my 110.
Back to top Go down
Tank Warrior

Tank Warrior

PostSubject: Re: three project tanks   three project tanks EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:49 pm

three project tanks Fts210

last but not least is my 20 nano it has 2 frog spawn 2 star polys and a candy cane coralfor the corals and it has 2 clownfish but not sure what type and a lawnmower blenny turbo snails hermits and a cleaner shrimp.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: three project tanks   three project tanks EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:51 am

I really dig the first tanks layout. Sand and larger rocks in the substrate combined with the larger edgy rocks make for some great scape. The rocks make a nice effect to the depth of everything.In the second tank it almost looks like a couple of geophagus in there. And you Gotta love a silver arrowana prowling the surface of the water,does it take pellets yet? The beginning of a reef tank,it is nice to have all that room for corals and other inverts. What are you aiming for in that bad boy? I see some euphyllia up top yeah?
Back to top Go down
Tank Warrior

Tank Warrior

PostSubject: Re: three project tanks   three project tanks EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:53 am

Ya got some frog spawn in the nano I'm new to the salt water world so I'm not sure what my best direction on the nano would be guess I'm looking for lots of nice color and different styles of coral to look at really thinking about upping the whole set up to a 40 gallon set up. The pic of my silver arrowanna does him no justice he is about 9 incs long and eats everything I hand feed him crickets and pellets.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: three project tanks   three project tanks EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:52 pm

I bet you can't wait for the arrowana to get bigger...not too big. It would be an impressive sight to have a hand fed large silver swimming about.
Back to top Go down
kireek

kireek

PostSubject: Nice tanks!   three project tanks EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:00 am

That's a impressive group of tanks! Your rock work makes the saltwater Nano look like a larger tank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: three project tanks   three project tanks Empty

Back to top Go down

three project tanks
Page 1 of 1