Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alien eye chalice for sale or trade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kireek

kireek

Alien eye chalice for sale or trade Empty
PostSubject: Alien eye chalice for sale or trade   Alien eye chalice for sale or trade EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:49 am

I have a decent sized alien eye chalice that I need to frag up and or trade off.This would be a good peice to share with a friend or to fill up a dark area of a larger tank.Feel free to post here or shot me a PM if your interested,thanks!
[img]Alien eye chalice for sale or trade Dscf5112[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Alien eye chalice for sale or trade   Alien eye chalice for sale or trade EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:27 am

I could assist with that, I could find a nice home for the coral or we could just cop it up and distribute the wealth...Or maybe see if the local fish stores are interested in some nice chalice frags? Let me know if you wanna go one of these routes with it.
Back to top Go down
kireek

kireek

PostSubject: Chop,chop.   Alien eye chalice for sale or trade EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:13 pm

Thanks Badx,I think it would benefit from some fragging.The picture above is a older and the lower chalice shown grew around the rock work.Now it's in a stingray shape that makes it look awkward.It is currently at least 6" by 4" ,so there is plenty to go around.Your are welcome to come by and check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien eye chalice for sale or trade   Alien eye chalice for sale or trade Empty

Back to top Go down

Alien eye chalice for sale or trade
Page 1 of 1