Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X 55 gallon nano reef

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

X 55 gallon nano reef - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X 55 gallon nano reef   X 55 gallon nano reef - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:20 pm

well after the buckets and buckets we moved the 60 gallon tank onto a sturdy desk with much rock,water,and coral in it.we then took the 40 breeder out side as well as the old stand and quikly dragged the new stand in.a bunch of complications arrose such as a brace not working out as planned and the trim of the bottom 55 sump not fitting.so i took several trips to the hardware store to get a wood chissle then a grinder to take out a channel of wood for the tanks rim.then we juggled the tanks onto the stand and added an angle joint to the overflow PVC pipe as the new sump is a little slimmer than the 40 breeder and that was that.i can now begin on my new build of the nano reef.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

X 55 gallon nano reef - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X 55 gallon nano reef   X 55 gallon nano reef - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:20 am

was a fun project...
Back to top Go down

X 55 gallon nano reef
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3