Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a mail Veiled Chameleon.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy

Looking for a mail Veiled Chameleon. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a mail Veiled Chameleon.   Looking for a mail Veiled Chameleon. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:20 am

Im not really looking to buy one, but will if I have to. I really just want to get a stud for her I could pay a stud fee, or you could have pick or a few babies depending on how many hatch. She is very healthy and very muched loved by the family, your male will be taken care of will also. Looking for a mail Veiled Chameleon. Dsc05315
Back to top Go down
Eyeballer

Eyeballer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mail Veiled Chameleon.   Looking for a mail Veiled Chameleon. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:55 pm

I wish I had one to stud out. That's a cool reptile!
Back to top Go down
http://www.valleyeyecare.com
Jeremy

PostSubject: Thanks She is buy far one fo the coolest pet, I love watching her eat, it never gets old.   Looking for a mail Veiled Chameleon. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Eyeballer wrote:
I wish I had one to stud out. That's a cool reptile!
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mail Veiled Chameleon.   Looking for a mail Veiled Chameleon. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:45 am

thats a nice chameleon...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mail Veiled Chameleon.   Looking for a mail Veiled Chameleon. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:15 am

what are you feeding her.i beleive you said you had some roaches and crickets.any flying fair?i sometimes give my anoles wax worms that have made cacoons.they shortly emerge as moths that are a real treat to watch them eat.variety is the spice of life.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

PostSubject: Ya we leave the light on out side at night and catch moths. We love watching her hunt them.   Looking for a mail Veiled Chameleon. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:54 pm

badxgillen wrote:
what are you feeding her.i beleive you said you had some roaches and crickets.any flying fair?i sometimes give my anoles wax worms that have made cacoons.they shortly emerge as moths that are a real treat to watch them eat.variety is the spice of life.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mail Veiled Chameleon.   Looking for a mail Veiled Chameleon. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:19 am

oh yeah i never thought about that. i wonder if there is a way to automaticaly catch the little flyers via a light in a bottle that they are unable to get out of.i get tons of things in my house and on the porch as i have a couple water features and live rather close to the river.free live food is good.i might keep am a couple days in a container or jar as a quarintine to make sure they are not contaminated so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mail Veiled Chameleon.   Looking for a mail Veiled Chameleon. Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a mail Veiled Chameleon.
Page 1 of 1