Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

little blue bastard.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

little blue bastard. Empty
PostSubject: little blue bastard.   little blue bastard. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:30 am

caught this funny front mug shot of my electric blue lobster..i find that all the fresh water crawfish have a strange and destructive personality if you take time to observe them.i love offering him fish from my hand..he rushes out and snags the meal and retreats for the feast..sometimes i will hold it for a second so he acts more aggresive and forcefull in his asault.cheap thrills..[img]little blue bastard. Sdpics21[/img]
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: little blue bastard.   little blue bastard. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:49 am

awesome crawfish, i too like feeding the more "aggressive" pets, i mean its part of the joy of having them...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: little blue bastard.   little blue bastard. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:19 pm

yeah they are little beasts and there aggresion is cool..sometimes a little costly to other inhabitants but really thats life.i like watching them interact with each other but sometimes it ends up with some missing pincers..sometimes not.its hard to explian without someone seeing that there is some communication signals between such primative animals.once again cheap thrills.they do a great clean up of small carcasses too.[img]little blue bastard. Sdpics23[/img]
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: little blue bastard.   little blue bastard. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:44 pm

at least you take the time to see those little things in life.
i also love the amythest with him.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: little blue bastard.   little blue bastard. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:24 am

so due to some shuffling and taking in some unexpected guests i have to temporarily downgrade the living for my blue guy.not sure how long though.i hvae done this before and it works out fine it just looks terrible.
[img]little blue bastard. Crawfi10[/img]
only the best for at my house.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: little blue bastard.   little blue bastard. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:26 am

so hes living in a bucket now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little blue bastard.   little blue bastard. Empty

Back to top Go down

little blue bastard.
Page 1 of 1