Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy 4th of July!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Happy 4th of July! Empty
PostSubject: Happy 4th of July!   Happy 4th of July! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Just wanted to wish everyone a fun and safe 4th of July independance day celebration bom . I for one will be lighting off some not so exciting Oregon fireworks and possibly watching the city display from afar. Cool Hope the night is good to everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bertshouse.forumotion.com
badxgillen

badxgillen

Happy 4th of July! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Happy 4th of July! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:33 am

no burns and a good time so all in all it was a pretty good day...if you ask me Rolling Eyes until next year.
Back to top Go down
Tinsle

Tinsle

Happy 4th of July! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Happy 4th of July! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:07 am

Yeah. I must agree that this was a mediocre year in the world of fire works. I like the comment i heard the other day about celebrating the 4th with a 5th:) now that would have been entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy 4th of July! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Happy 4th of July! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy 4th of July!
Page 1 of 1