Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keli's 20 Gallon Kitchen Build

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
kireek

kireek

Keli's 20 Gallon Kitchen Build  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keli's 20 Gallon Kitchen Build    Keli's 20 Gallon Kitchen Build  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 11:45 pm

Thank you kindly, Bert.I appreciate all your consultations over the years.This aquarium keeps me running sometimes.
Back to top Go down
kireek

kireek

PostSubject: Re: Keli's 20 Gallon Kitchen Build    Keli's 20 Gallon Kitchen Build  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 5:46 pm

A few additions since the PNWMAS Meet!

C+C orange litho
C+C Limades
Tiny cyphastrea

And I think I forgot to mention a tiny purple ASD leptastrea.I can't get this baby to grow but when I do it will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Keli's 20 Gallon Kitchen Build    Keli's 20 Gallon Kitchen Build  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 5:29 pm

I hooked up with some of those limeades and they are going strong unlike the last few batches I got from good ole Reefs 2 Go AKA Aquarium Depot  Sad
Looking forward to some more pics when you have a chance, I saw you moved things around a little again, an ongoing and ever changing aquascape.
Back to top Go down
kireek

kireek

PostSubject: Re: Keli's 20 Gallon Kitchen Build    Keli's 20 Gallon Kitchen Build  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 11:08 am

Well,unfortunately I am preoccupied with various other projects.As a result I have not been able to invest as much quality time into this tank.There has been several losses,including the limades.I Updated my stock list to reflect this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keli's 20 Gallon Kitchen Build    Keli's 20 Gallon Kitchen Build  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keli's 20 Gallon Kitchen Build
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4